What the role is about:
Are you looking for an exciting internship at an international scale-up company? Are you ready to live and breathe in a truly Silicon Valley start-up environment? Then don’t be shy, keep reading and we hope to have the pleasure of receiving your application!
As our HR Intern/Junior you will be joining a passionate and fast-paced, dynamic and global team committed to provide the best experience to our candidates and existing employees. We want to support your growth and see you evolving from day 1 onwards. In order to do so we want to give you the opportunity to wear multiple hats, by challenging you with a variety of tasks in the different HR areas, such as talent acquisition, onboarding and engagement. The growth opportunities are just enormous! This is your chance to kickstart your career in HR and conquer the world!
We are looking for someone passionate and committed, with a positive mindset, easy smile and great at building relationships. If we are describing you, go for it and apply to our HR Intern/Junior position.
As an HR Intern/Junior, your core tasks and responsibilities include:
- Post, update and/or remove job descriptions from job boards and/or career page
- Support in the screening of resumes
- Organize, schedule and confirm interviews with candidates, coordinating candidate’s availability with the internal team members’ schedule
- Bring innovative ideas in order to diversify the channels used for recruitment (e.g. research the most appropriate job boards taking into consideration the type of opening; explore potential partnerships that can be created with colleges/universities; recruitment events/fairs, etc)
- Ensure that a candidate has a great experience in every step of the recruitment process
- Play an active role in the on-boarding program for new employees, covering documentation, arrangement of equipment, schedule meetings with key team members, etc
- Participate in organizing company events
- Support with administrative tasks, such as VISA application and relocation of new employees; monitor and update inventories; new hire information; training budget expenses, etc
Who you are & The skills we are after:
- Currently enrolled as a student for the complete duration of the internship while studying for a Bachelor or Master degree in Human Resources, Business, Psychology or a related field OR you are a recent-graduate
- Available as soon as possible and (ideally) for a period of 6 months for a minimum of 4 days a week
- Confident communicator in English, both in writing and verbally, not afraid to pick up the phone and call the candidates. Good verbal and written communication skills in Dutch are a plus.
- Proactive and a go-getter; full of energy and not afraid of taking new challenges
- Excellent organisation and planning skills, able to deal with deadlines and multiple priorities
- Independent: you do not need hand-holding to get things done and you do not allow a brick wall to stop you in reaching the resolution for a problem
- A curious, dynamic and passionate soul, with the ability to inspire others and go for the extra-mile
- The ambition of growing in a continuously changing and challenging international environment
- You have a valid work permit for The Netherlands
What do we offer?
A welcoming international, young, vibrant and talented team. You will be exposed to a great work environment, where ambition, creativity, commitment and collaboration are the mottos driving us.
Sounds like you? Apply now!
If you felt the chemistry and the HR Intern/Junior role sounds like a good fit, in terms of your skills and ambitions, we would love to hear from you. Send us your details and do not forget to attach your CV.
Note that only applications in English will be accepted.