Who we are & What the role is about
Leapest, an EdCast company, operates a learning marketplace. We partner with leading content publishers, certification bodies across the globe to offer our customers training content, industry certifications featuring key topics in IT Training. In addition, our customers can source contract instructors for training delivery on our platform. We are a startup that is scaling up. We are passionate about our product and services. We dream big, but we keep our feet on the ground; focused and conscious of the steps we need to take to succeed.
We’re looking for a Digital Marketing Lead.
As our Digital Marketing Lead, you will own the design and execution of multi-channel marketing strategies for our learning marketplace in our scaling up phase. You will drive multiple aspects of the digital marketing mix covering Website optimization, SEO, SEA, Display, Affiliate and (Paid) Social. You can make a significant impact on our organization since you will be working on initiatives that are targeted to drive GMV growth, bring new customers on board and increase engagement throughout the customer journey. To perform these responsibilities, you must have a combination of marketing abilities and experience in running successful digital marketing campaigns.
Are you ready to take on the challenge? If you have experience working in online business; are tech-savvy; have what it takes to manage digital marketing programs from strategy to campaign execution and analysis; and would like to be part of a fast-growing learning technology company, submit your CV today!
As a Digital Marketing Lead, your core tasks and responsibilities include:
- Design, develop and execute campaigns to drive GMV growth and increase the number of customers on the platform
- Create compelling and creative content (including, but not limited to articles, blog posts, white papers, website text, videos and infographics)
- Write, edit and proofread copy for marketing materials, ensuring a consistent message and voice across all channels
- Support maintenance and website design with a focus on conversion
Who you are & The skills we are after:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communication or a related field
- At least 4 years of experience in managing online marketing campaigns from design to execution, especially Paid Search (Google Ads, Google Shopping, Bing Ads)
- Experience in managing marketing activities around product launches
- Experience with marketing automation tools (e.g., Pardot, Mailchimp, Hubspot) and CRM (e.g., Salesforce)
- Knowledgeable and hands-on with Social Media Marketing (Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, Medium, etc.)
- Truly commercial mindset and sound business judgment
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking, with a knowledge of website analytics tools (including Google Analytics)
- Experience with video marketing
- Excel as a team player, comfortable in approaching and communicating openly with business owners, offering creative ideas and suggestions to improve the strength and clarity of our message
- Independent: you do not need hand-holding to get things done, and you do not allow a brick wall to stop you in reaching the resolution for a problem
- Fluent in English (both written and spoken)
What do we offer?
A welcoming international, young, vibrant and talented team. You will be exposed to a great work environment, where ambition, creativity, commitment, and collaboration are the mottos driving us. Since we are scaling up, we have a long way ahead of us – with many challenges but also many opportunities. This obviously also implies that your growth prospects – both at a professional and a personal level – are tremendous.
We offer a competitive salary package and stock option plan. You can also expect the best Team Events ever!
Sounds like you? Apply now!
If you feel the chemistry and the Digital Marketing Lead role sounds like a good fit, in terms of your skills and ambitions, we would love to hear from you. Send us your details and do not forget to attach your CV.
Note that only applications in English will be accepted.