WHO ARE WE
EdCast is an AI-Powered Knowledge Cloud for Unified Discovery, Knowledge Management and Personalized Learning.
Its award-winning platform is used globally by Fortune 500 companies and government organizations to solve the discovery, curation and recommendation problems of content fragmentation across external, internal, and tacit knowledge sources. EdCast’s solutions include its Learning Experience Platform (LXP), SalesU sales enablement suite, and GuideMe’s multi-language in-app content authoring tools, which are now being used by visionary companies that include GE, HPE, Dell EMC and Accenture among others.
Recently, EdCast acquired Leapest a corporate learning marketplace for training content, industry certification and instructor service, creating abundant opportunities for workforce learning and upskilling within the organization ecosystems.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR A DEVELOPER WHO
- Is proficient in Java or Kotlin
- Has understanding (ideally has experience with) of frameworks like Spring
- Has hands-on experience working with RESTful services
- Has hands-on experience on using SQL or noSQL databases (e.g., Mongo)
- Has experience in web application development, both client and server side
- Has experience with package management and build systems (NPM, Webpack)
- Has proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Can design scalable, reliable and secure cloud services
- Always looks to innovate and optimize solutions
- Has high standards for code quality, maintainability, and performance
AN IDEAL CANDIDATE MUST HAVE
- 2+ Experience in Java/Kotlin, Spring and MySQL
- Experience with Angular. React would be desirable
- Strong hold on Web 2.0 technologies and passionate programmer
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- A great work environment – Open, Challenging and Fun
- An international, vibrant and talented team guided by able team leads
- Growth prospects – both on technology and personal skills front
- Support and guidance provided in the relocation and 30% ruling application process
- A competitive salary
- Eligible for a Stock Option Plan, as part of a fast-growing startup
- Flexible work hours
For more information about the position or the nature of work feel free to write to: firstname.lastname@example.org
SOUNDS LIKE YOU? APPLY NOW!
If you feel the chemistry and the Full Stack role sounds like a good fit, in terms of your skills and ambitions, we would love to hear from you. Send us your details and do not forget to attach your CV.
Note that only applications in English will be accepted.