Who we are
EdCast is an AI-powered knowledge cloud for unified discovery, knowledge management, and personalized learning. Our award-winning Learning Experience Platform (LXP) is used globally by Fortune 500 companies and government organizations to solve the discovery, curation and recommendation problems of content fragmentation across external, internal, and tacit knowledge sources. In addition to the LXP, our company’s solutions include SalesU sales enablement suite, GuideMe’s multi-language in-app content authoring tools, and Leapest By EdCast Corporate Learning Marketplace.
Our mission is to democratize learning. Often called the “Netflix of Learning” EdCast’s goal is to provide frictionless access to knowledge for our enterprise and association customers making learning “the way we work”. By doing so, our goal is to help upskill the globe to meet the demands of a rapidly changing digital world in the 4th Industrial Revolution.
The headquarters of EdCast is located in Mountain View California, in the heart of Silicon Valley. EdCast’s Knowledge Cloud has surpassed two million paid users across numerous Global 2000 enterprises. We are excited that in December 2018 we have closed an additional $33.6 million from investors including Softbank, REV Venture Partners, London Fund, Crescent Enterprises, and others. We appreciate the great investor support and look forward to expanding our efforts in meeting our customers’ needs and growing worldwide.
What the role is about
Leapest Corporate Learning Marketplace is looking to expand its IT Training Catalog, we are looking for the right owner of the offerings in our Catalog to help us create and maintain the most attractive offering and proposition for our buyer community on the platform. We expect you to be a strategist, able to understand the needs among corporate L&Ds and training providers, but also able to keep a firm pulse on where the needs for upskilling and reskilling is evolving. You need to have an extensive and rich knowledge of IT training topics. You play a key role in determining which new portfolios and topics should be included in Leapest Catalog.
This is a role for a leader! You will own and drive the Leapest Catalog. In order to succeed, you need to be dynamic, extrovert, confident; with an analytical, data- and detail-driven mindset. The role will be based at our office in Rotterdam, The Netherlands.
If you would love to be part of a tight-knit and nimble team with a big business potential, do not hesitate to keep reading and get in touch!
As Head of Content Acquisition, your core tasks and responsibilities include:
- Drive the portfolio strategy based on knowledge of the market, industry and technology trends in IT Training and analyze sales trends and historical data to inform decisions on what product portfolio Leapest needs
- Create a shortlist of potential sellers, and attractive portfolios for Leapest, working with the Business Development Director to create a proposition to attract them
- Utilize Inbound and Outbound marketing techniques, inside sales tactics, and proactive approach to enrich the catalog
- Manage and maintain the quality of the catalog
- Ensure the product categories are presented in a compelling way in order to optimize buyers’ discovery and selection of products and to drive revenue, buyer acquisition, and retention
- Implement assortment, organization and naming strategies, and product information strategies for the entire IT Training Catalog ensuring industry-leading products are presented with the best possible attribute data and product content
Who you are & The skills we are after:
- Bachelor Degree in Business or related field
- 5+ years of experience, preferably, in the IT training industry and/or product portfolio management
- Knowledge of IT training, both best practices, and vendor training
- Knowledge of corporate training domain
- Tech-Savvy, familiar with a variety of technology domains (e.g. IT operations, data science, programming languages)
- Commercially minded
- Strong product portfolio management skill sets
- Strong research and analytical skills, with excellent problem-solving abilities, particularly when facing ambiguity
- Proactive, curious and passionate. You enjoy working in a fast paced environment where collaboration and team concepts are encouraged
- Excellent communication and strong presentation skills in English
What do we offer?
An opportunity to get ahead in your career by building a great and exciting portfolio that helps others get ahead in theirs. You will be joining a truly passionate and multicultural team willing to make a difference and positively disrupt the way learning is done within organizations.
We believe in lifelong learning. We believe we can create abundant opportunities for workforce learning and upskilling within the organization ecosystems. We have the spark, the ambition, the drive and the passion of making an impact in the world.
Sounds like you? Apply now!
If you like the energy, feel the chemistry and the role sounds like a good fit, we would love to hear from you. Send us your details and do not forget to attach your CV. If you want to go the extra-mile surprise us with a stand out motivation letter.
Note that only applications in English will be accepted.