Who are we?
Leapest is a B2B technology enabled marketplace with an integrated learning delivery platform for the professional training industry. Besides enabling transactions between buyers and sellers, Leapest also creates online communities to create interaction between various actors to improve the usage of training content and other components procured on Leapest. And by offering an integrated, state-of-the art learning delivery capabilities, it creates value for both training content providers as well as training companies and corporates, and their learners.
Our platform users are the center of everything we do. The quality and speed of the support provided to them has to keep up with our ambitions to create world’s most successful B2B platform for training providers.
Leapest is looking for an enthusiastic and passionate Technical Support Engineer, ready to excel in the technical support provided to Leapest customers. Your focus must be: analyse and resolve customer technical queries in a fast, but accurate manner, without escalations; and consequently, ensure customers are able to perceive the value and trust in Leapest Platform as a vehicle that creates efficiency in their daily operations.
If you are wondering “This is me!”, take the challenge; roll-up your sleeves and apply!
What you will do
- Provide incident and problem resolution across the Leapest Platform, ensuring predefined Service Level Agreement (SLA) are met
- Perform root cause analysis of reported issues, identify patterns among issues reported and proactively coming up with suggestions and approaches to improve Leapest functionalities in areas of stability and performance accordingly
- Participate in projects for changing existing or implementing new functionality or application
- Perform UAT testing
- Monitor the whole systems and components of Leapest Platform
- Ensure customers are always delighted by providing a world class support to them
Who you are
- You hold at least a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or in a similar field
- You have at least 2 years of hands-on experience in a Technical Support Role in a fast-paced environment
- You are open to work remotely and in shifts due to our global user base
- You have a natural passion for customer needs
- You strive in startup environments and you are willing to go the extra mile and inspire people
- You are independent: you do not need hand-holding to get things done and you do not allow a brick wall to stop you in reaching the resolution for a problem
- You are agile, able to adapt quickly to changes and stress-resistant
- You recognize you do not know everything, but you are willing to learn anything, particularly new technologies
- You have excellent communication skills and you are fluent in English (written and verbal)
The skills we are after
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to think creatively when troubleshooting – good knowledge of JAVA and at ease reading, understanding and debugging JAVA code – In summary you are a troubleshooting guru
- Experience using ticketing software and working with cross functional support teams, product owners, scrum teams etc.
- Prior DevOps experience and knowledge of Scrum
- Ability to correlate various log files, events, etc in order to reach the root cause of the issues quickly and correctly.
- Understand and have experience with MySQL, NoSQL and/or MS SQL databases
- Technical expertise on ERP systems (for example SAP-ByDesign) and e-commerce environments is a great plus
What do we offer?
A welcoming international, young, vibrant and talented team. You will be exposed to a great work environment, where ambition, creativity, commitment and collaboration are the mottos driving us. Since we are a very young company, we have a long way ahead of us – with many challenges but also many opportunities. This obviously also implies that your growth prospects – both at a professional and a personal level – are tremendous.
We also offer regular social activities/gatherings, bringing our team even closer together and a competitive salary.
Learn more about Leapest
To learn more about Leapest and how we are a game-changing eCommerce solution, check out our LinkedIn page and our career website (http://bit.ly/workingatleapest). It will also give you a taste of our culture and allow you to get to know our inspiring team.
For more information about the position or the nature of work feel free to write to: email@example.com.