Who we are & What the role is about
Leapest, an EdCast company, operates a learning marketplace. We partner with leading content publishers, certification bodies across the globe to offer our customers training content, industry certifications featuring key topics in IT Training. Besides, our customers can source contract instructors for training delivery on our platform. We are a startup that is scaling up. We are passionate about our product and services. We dream big, but we keep our feet on the ground; focused and conscious of the steps we need to take to succeed.
As a one-stop marketplace serving the training needs of training managers and training providers, we rely on strong partnerships with content providers. We are currently hiring a Partner Engagement Manager who will own our relationship with select content partners. You will be responsible for defining the engagement strategy and implementing that in creating growth of business and values for select content partners.
You will coach our content partners to become competent in running sales and marketing campaigns utilizing the available promotional capabilities on the Leapest Platform. This includes onboarding partners in the product creation phase as well as coordinating enablement and training activities of making use of the sellers’ features. Furthermore, you will collaborate with the digital marketing team and select content partners to design promotional campaigns to drive revenue growth and adoption. In this role, you will also work closely with the commercial team within EdCast Learning Experience Platform (LXP) in enabling them to also take the portfolios from the content partners to enterprise customers.
You will be measured on the satisfaction and retention of select content partners and the growth of products that are put on sale on the marketplace.
Did we capture your attention? If yes, then keep reading because this is the role that will leverage your career and bring you enormous satisfaction.
- Responsible for account management, growth, and lead the development of approaches that drive the growth of revenue of our select content partners
- Manage the onboarding and enablement process
- Training of content partners on platform capabilities
- Proactively engage with and support select content partners on an ongoing basis
- Grow Business and Revenue, staying on the lookout for upsell opportunities
- Reduce churn, guiding content partners to first value right when they sign up and empowering them to be successful
- Identify Customer risk and work with an extended relevant team to create and execute on “get well” plans
- Be the voice of the customers internally, sharing process improvements and feedback into the internal ecosystem
- Contribute to the ongoing initiatives to continually improve Leapest approach to efficiently and effectively secure content partners’ success
Who you are & The skills we are after:
- Bachelor Degree in Business or a related field
- Considerable experience and proven track record of successful strategic Partner Account/Alliance/Relationship management
- Proven track record in the ability to forge and manage deep business relationships at an executive level
- Have a strong knowledge of the content/L&D space
- Excellent communicator who listens and empathizes with the audience
- Able to build and maintain business relationships, manage expectations and identify potential issues that require escalation
- Thinking and always presenting in terms of business values
- Exceptional follow-through
- Inventive when facing challenges and a fighter that refuses to give up until the customers succeed
- Champion in advocating and raising customers’ needs to key stakeholders
- Ability to prioritize, stay organized, and multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Tech-Savvy; capable of getting comfortable with Leapest features in a blink of an eye and not afraid of performing demos if required
- Fluent in English and preferably in other languages (e.g., Spanish or German/French)
- Analytical, data- and detail-driven mindset
What do we offer?
A welcoming international, young, vibrant and talented team. You will be exposed to a great work environment, where ambition, creativity, commitment, and collaboration are the mottos driving us. Since we are scaling up, we have a long way ahead of us – with many challenges but also many opportunities. This obviously also implies that your growth prospects – both at a professional and a personal level – are tremendous.
We offer a competitive salary package and stock option plan. You can also expect the best Team Events ever!
Sounds like you? Apply now!
If you feel the chemistry and the Partner Engagement Manager role sounds like a good fit, in terms of your skills and ambitions, we would love to hear from you. Send us your details and do not forget to attach your CV.
Note that only applications in English will be accepted.